Friday 4 January 2013

Take...Whatever

A new year is here, and I have decided that one of my resolutions is going to be to blog more. I've said this blog more, but I've said that before so we'll see if it happens.

To begin, things I am thankful and excited for in 2012-2013:

*The fact that I have been good about keeping up with my friends in the state I used to live in even though I don't live there anymore.

*The fact that God has given me friends of all ages; each one teaches and loves me differently.

*Twitter

*The fact that I have at least two - maybe three - trips to look forward to in 2013.

*The fact that my one dear friend who is married still actively pursues a relationship with me.

*My challenging job and my awesome boss - more about this on Monday's post.

*The fact that I can so accurately text with my voice on my iPhone

*Blogs I love

I don't know if I should be blogging. I have no idea how all the bloggers I love come up with post after post after post. I just know I want community, I want internet friends to maybe become real life friends. I want to perhaps write a post someday that will touch someone. I want to maybe become a better writer.  Who knows? I guess we'll just see what 2013 brings.


No comments:

Post a Comment