Friday 8 July 2011

5 Things I Loved About Today

Since I couldn't think of anything else to write about, I thought I'd do a post on five things I loved about today.

1) The weather-Since I no longer live in IL and as such am not constantly exposed to humidity during the summer, I don't really take gorgeous-weather days for granted. So when they come, I eat them up. Now if only I could figure out an easy way to get in my parents' pool...

2) My wrap from Tim Horton's -bacon, cheese sauce, egg, whole-wheat tortilla...MMM... For my American friends who are not aware, Tim Horton's is the Canadian equivalent of Duncan Donuts. It's a Canadian icon that has coffee that I actually LIKE. (This is a miracle.)

3) Finding out an old friend is engaged and appears to be living a very exciting life that's only going to get more exciting. I VERY MUCH hope we get to Skype soon.

4) Speaking of Skype, I love that I am really starting to use it now. Sooo easy and so fab, especially because the reception in my parents' house is HORRIBLE. (More Skyping, less cell phone chatting please people. :) )

5) Knowing that I get to see one of my favorite people tomorrow. :) A person who makes me laugh, challenges me, and just is genuinely a fabulous friend.

No comments:

Post a Comment